Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Plum Cute!

(September 5, 2010)
I really like for Eliah to be neat while she is eating (yes, I know all of you mom's are laughing at me right now). So I rarely let her just dive into something. And, usually if I do, then she's always making me wipe stuff off of her hands or her mouth in the process. But this time, she jumped right in to eating the plum. I couldn't help but get some pictures of the process.

Eliah has become a bit picky about what she'll eat. I can hardly ever get her to eat veggies, unless they are hidden in pasta sauce or something like that. She's not a huge meat eater either, but she LOVES fruit!







Yummy!




2 comments:

  1. This is too hilarious! I'm the same way -- if mommy does the feeding there's less clean-up! then again, the kids have to learn sometime...

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks BEAUTIFUL with it all over her! Playing in food makes for happy babies!! haha!

    ReplyDelete