Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Officially a Sutton

Introducing Joel Michael Sutton!!!

This is our precious son who, at the moment, lives in Ethiopia. All of the court stuff is final and Joel is officially ours! We still have one last step in the process. We'll go to Ethiopia in about 6-12 weeks for an appointment with the US Embassy. After that, we'll bring him home to meet his big sister and the rest of his family who have been praying for him and loving him from afar!

12 comments:

  1. Yay! How exciting! He is precious! We'll be praying for you as you get ready to go and get him! :)
    - Jen Santorum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise God! Congrats!!! We are excited for you guys and for Joel! Wish we could be there to celebrate his arrival . . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am SO thankful! Praise the Lord! Can't wait to meet him! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!! He is adorable. God is good and I am rejoicing with you all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWESOME!!!!!!! Praise God!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Praise the Lord! We are SO excited for Joel to join your family. We will be praying for you as you wait out these last few weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yea! Yea! Yea!! We are so thankful for this wonderful update and can't wait to see pictures of Eliah and Joel together! Praise the Lord!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whoo hoo! Praise God! I'm SO happy you're finally able to share that sweet face!

    ReplyDelete
  9. GREAT NEWS! Can't wait to hear that he's home safely!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was sooo tickled to hear from u about this. I am so glad the pieces are finally all coming together. Cant wait to meet that sweet boy!!

    ReplyDelete