Thursday, August 18, 2011

Current Pics of Joel!

We got some new pics of our little man this week! He's now 11 months old and stinkin' cute!!! Cannot wait to get our hands on him again! :) Tony and I make good lookin' babies, don't we?! Praising the Lord that he seems so healthy and happy! How gracious God is that he has seen to it that Joel has been well taken care of while in Ethiopia! Thank you, Lord!




5 comments:

  1. What a cutie!!! Oh my goodness...I just want to cuddle him! By the way, Caleb has that same shirt. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do make beautiful babies! He has his Uncle Cadon's brown eyes! HAHA! I can't wait to get him in his Nana's arms too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so pretty!!!!!! I cant wait to love on him! Love, lauren

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO precious! He really looks good--healthy--ready to be with his family :) Can't wait to see the reunion!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sam says to remind you that he also has Papa Sam's hairline! Family traits! aren't they wonderful! haha!

    ReplyDelete