Today, Tony and I celebrate 3 years as a married couple! I am so blessed by the husband that God has given me! We seem to have had a crazy few years together...
Marriage
Finished building the house in NC
Tony finishing up his schooling at Liberty
Pregnancy
Putting NC house on the market
Having precious baby girl
Moving to KY
New job for me
Selling house in NC
New church
Buying house in KY
New school for Tony
Starting adoption process
New job for Tony
New "career" for me
All of these things are "big" stressors. Through these things, Tony and I have become closer and learned how to work well together. Our marriage has been a crazy ride, but it has been a fun ride! I am so thankful for a husband who's greatest desire is to follow the Lord, no matter how strange or hard or daunting the task might be. I am thankful for a husband who loves me in spite of my flaws, who encourages me daily, who blesses my life with laughter (and silly jokes), who warms my heart with his love for our daughter. Praise the Lord for giving me Tony--an undeserved, but totally welcomed addition to my life!
Marriage
Finished building the house in NC
Tony finishing up his schooling at Liberty
Pregnancy
Putting NC house on the market
Having precious baby girl
Moving to KY
New job for me
Selling house in NC
New church
Buying house in KY
New school for Tony
Starting adoption process
New job for Tony
New "career" for me
All of these things are "big" stressors. Through these things, Tony and I have become closer and learned how to work well together. Our marriage has been a crazy ride, but it has been a fun ride! I am so thankful for a husband who's greatest desire is to follow the Lord, no matter how strange or hard or daunting the task might be. I am thankful for a husband who loves me in spite of my flaws, who encourages me daily, who blesses my life with laughter (and silly jokes), who warms my heart with his love for our daughter. Praise the Lord for giving me Tony--an undeserved, but totally welcomed addition to my life!
That's AWESOME! God is SO Good - all the time!
ReplyDeleteLove reading about how He is working in your lives!
Happy anniversary! Love hearing more about your story. I pray God blesses you with many MANY more happy years together :)
ReplyDelete