We are so blessed to have such a great backyard in which to play. We always have such a good time playing in the leaves, rocks, acorns...whatever! Eliah and I try to get out there as much as possible. I think I have as much fun as she does.

She was going "fast, fast, fast!"

Eliah likes to throw the ball for Zeke. But she is a little timid and he usually doesn't let her get a hold of it.


She yells at him but he ignores her most of the time. She gets seriously frustrated about this. So cute.

Zeke still ignoring Eliah. She's even trying to entice him with a stick, but still no response from Zeke.



Gotta love acorns!




She's telling Zeke "No!"
"Hush!"


Zeke still ignoring Eliah. She's even trying to entice him with a stick, but still no response from Zeke.
She's telling Zeke "No!"
No comments:
Post a Comment