Well, our precious girl is almost 2. It was time to get the mullet cut! I have been waiting as long as I could because I love her in those cute pig tails, but without the pig tails, her hair was just a mess. The past month it has gotten SO long. It was time to tame the mane.
I took her to a kid's salon and she did GREAT. The put her in a princess car, gave her some bubbles and a magna doodle to play with and put Elmo on the tv. She was scared to get in the car at first, but then when it was time to leave, she didn't want to get out! And, of course, I teared up a little. Hard to believe that my little girl is so big!
Her hair now is a little cute bob and I love it! :) What a sweet, precious gift from God she is! I am so proud and so thankful that she is ours!
(I included a recent picture of her crazy hair so you could see how long it was.)
Ohh! It looks like her first hair cut was alot of fun!! Looks great. (of course)
ReplyDeleteOur little one is growing up too fast! What an amazing place to get your hair done! Love it! looks like you both had fun!
ReplyDeleteprecious!! I'm going to have to do the same thing with Lauren... eventually. :)
ReplyDelete