Tuesday, July 3, 2012

A Day at the Lake

(July 3, 2012)

Some of my favorite memories from my childhood include time at the lake.  I am really thankful that my children have the opportunity to spend time at the lake too!  Time with their sweet, fun, crazy cousins is precious! This post has TONS of cuteness in it…  Some of my favorite pictures that you’ve probably seen a few times already because they’re so cute and precious to me!

July 23 2012 231                           July 23 2012 232

July 23 2012 236           July 23 2012 238

I’m so glad that my children get time with Papaw and Nanny!  Nan packed us all a great picnic lunch and Papaw took us to a great place to picnic and play.  The Yoohoos were a hit with all the kids, of course.

 

July 23 2012 241                           July 23 2012 242

July 23 2012 243                      July 23 2012 249

My friend, Sarah, from our youth group, was brave enough to take a trip to North Carolina with me.  I think she had a blast!

July 23 2012 250       July 23 2012 251

My Joel had some struggles on this trip too.  He spent a lot of the time crying.  I took a ride on the boat so I could get some pics of Sarah tubing and Joel sat with Mamaw on the beach and cried.  Bless his little heart.  Maybe next year will be better for him!

July 23 2012 252   July 23 2012 253

July 23 2012 256            July 23 2012 257

July 23 2012 259       July 23 2012 261

July 23 2012 262    July 23 2012 264

July 23 2012 265     July 23 2012 266

Back at Nan and Pap’s house, we had a little ice cream treat.  This was much more to Joel’s liking than the whole lake business!

July 23 2012 267   July 23 2012 268

 

July 23 2012 269

Blessed to have times like these.

No comments:

Post a Comment