Our 3rd born.
Born at 5:09am, he was the first of the twins. He measured 5lbs 6oz. He had some fluid on his lungs and had to have an iv for a couple of days, then a feeding tube. After the first few days, things seem to settle down for the little guy and he’s been playing catch up to his sister ever since! He and Little Sis spent about a week in the hospital. He’s had some bad reflux and spits up a lot but is a happy happy happy baby! He smiles all the time! A good eater, a good sleeper and a squirmy little booger. Love our little TyGuy!
1 Month
2 months
3 months
4 Months
5 Months
6 Months
SO precious! What a little blessing :) I kept thinking, that picture is my favorite, I'll put it in the comments. And then I'd see another, and another... so they're all my favorite, and SO adorable!!!
ReplyDeleteHe is ADORABLE!
ReplyDeleteLove these pictures! He is such a cutie!
ReplyDelete