Thursday, September 23, 2010

Cleaning Up

I was in the kitchen while Eliah was in the living room. She came into the kitchen and "asked" for a paper towel (she doesn't have much of a vocabulary yet, but I knew what she wanted). So I gave her one. She usually likes to wipe off her face and hands or pretend to blow her nose with them, so I didn't think anything of it. Well, she ran off into the living room and was really quiet, so I thought I'd see what she was up to. I walked in to find my cup of water spilled on the table and the floor and my sweet girl doing her best to clean it up! By the time she was finished, there wasn't a drop left on the table (although the floor was still a bit wet). I just can't get over how stinkin' precious this child is!




1 comment:

  1. I love it! You sure have a little sweetheart on your hands! :)

    ReplyDelete