Tuesday, September 7, 2010
Looking Like a Big Girl
Lately, Tony and I have been noticing how our Baby Girl is really not a baby anymore. She is really growing up... doing things on her own... having her own opinions. I almost cried when I dressed her in her new jeans ($2.50 from target, I might add) and tennis shoes. She just looks so grown up!
I'll take this opportunity to share one of my favorite things about my husband as a dad. When I dress Eliah is something cute, he always makes a big deal out of it when we see him, whether we're visiting him for lunch, or he's just getting home from work... He oohs and aahs about how cute his little girl is. And he really means it. Her daddy always makes her feel special!
Labels:
Eliah
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
She does look so grownup! and beautiful!
ReplyDeleteLOOKING JUST LIKE HER MAMA! SO CUTE!
ReplyDelete