Saturday, December 11, 2010

Big Girl Bed

(September 20, 2010)

Eliah now has a big girl toddler bed! She's still sleeping in her crib at this point. We (I) haven't been quiet ready to fight the battle of keeping her in bed when she's supposed to be in bed. We'll tackle that in the near future.


She loves to get her books and her babies and animals and just sit on the bed and read. She's so studious! :)

Precious girl!


2 comments:

  1. Madeline has been sleeping in her big girl bed for a couple of weeks now. She sleeps much better because she has more room to move. She never gets out of her bed until I come in the room so once I lay her down she is good. I'm sure Eliah will do fine with the transition as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving all these new pictures & blog posts! Thanks for sharing your life with us. Eliah is just PRECIOUS!

    ReplyDelete