Friday, December 10, 2010

What a Personality!

As my girl gets older, I fall more in love with the little personality that God has given her. She is so caring, creative, funny, helpful, and excited about life! What a joy to get to be around her everyday!!!

Yesterday, while having lunch (yes, we were still in pajamas at lunch time!), she felt the need to wear her hat. We were watching tv while eating and they were clapping on the tv, so she joined in with the clapping and had the biggest grin on her face! Others were excited, so she was sharing their excitement.



Earlier in the day, I had been vacuuming in the living room. I was just starting to vacuum in E's room where she was sitting on the bed with her baby, bear, monkey and her blankets. She is still a bit scared of the noise from the vacuum sometimes, so when I made my way into her room, she jumped up off the bed, grabbed baby, bear and monkey and the blankets, and quickly ran over to hold on to my leg! Even though she was scared for herself, she still thought to "save" her babies too!


Some other fun things...

When I go use the bathroom, she always claps for me and offers me an M&M.

Her bear, monkey and baby sometimes have "accidents" and we have to take them to the potty.

If she needs or wants anything, she always says "Peeze" (please) in her precious little voice.

She loves drinking out of a swirly straw.

She likes to put on her own socks and tie her own shoes. She also likes to put my socks on me and tie my shoes as well. It takes us FOREVER to get ready to go anywhere!
She practices her "counting" randomly throughout the day. She says "two, free, two, free..." and moves her little fingers like she's counting.




Fun, fun, fun times we have together!

3 comments:

  1. What a sweet miss! I laughed out loud that she claps for you and offers M&Ms when you use the bathroom!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so thankful for these updates on your blog. We miss y'all like crazy and are so excited for everything the Lord is doing in your lives. We can't wait for Joel to come home!

    ReplyDelete