While visiting the zoo with my parents, we stopped by the water park that is at the zoo here. I had to make a special page for these pictures since they are so fun!!!!! I love that my girl loves to play in the water! I love watching her! And the fact that my parents were with us made it easy for me to take pictures of all the fun rather than just making sure Eliah didn't run off... I know it sounds weird, but it's hard to take pictures and "watch" the kiddo at the same time!
Saturday, December 11, 2010
Water Park at the Zoo (aka My Favorite Post Ever!)
(September 18th, 2010)
While visiting the zoo with my parents, we stopped by the water park that is at the zoo here. I had to make a special page for these pictures since they are so fun!!!!! I love that my girl loves to play in the water! I love watching her! And the fact that my parents were with us made it easy for me to take pictures of all the fun rather than just making sure Eliah didn't run off... I know it sounds weird, but it's hard to take pictures and "watch" the kiddo at the same time!


While visiting the zoo with my parents, we stopped by the water park that is at the zoo here. I had to make a special page for these pictures since they are so fun!!!!! I love that my girl loves to play in the water! I love watching her! And the fact that my parents were with us made it easy for me to take pictures of all the fun rather than just making sure Eliah didn't run off... I know it sounds weird, but it's hard to take pictures and "watch" the kiddo at the same time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
wow, she seems to have grown so much in the last 3 months. i didn't realize it until i looked at these picts.
ReplyDelete