Sunday, November 4, 2012

Catching up...

(A week in May, 2012)

 
Enjoying some fun dip! 


My birthday present--
A pool big enough for a mommy and daddy to sit in with the kiddos!  Yes!!!!
 

Love how water beads up on him
 
 
My big handsome guy.  He always holds his little shoulders back like this.
(And check out that face.  He has the best faces!)
 

 
 
 I love this picture for so many reasons.  You can tell that she is sweating to death, but is also wearing sweat pants.  She didn't like the transition from pants to shorts this summer.  And I love how serious she is about pouring out her water.  She is so proud of her own watering can.  And those precious toes.  Love every bit of her.



I wonder how my watering can got clogged with sticks and rocks?
 

Who doesn't love a great moustache?! 
 
 

A picture taken by E.  I blame my silliness on her.  She says she gets her silliness from me.  Over all, this mama gets to laugh a lot at her cutie kids (and the hubs is pretty funny too). 
Thankful for laughter.
 
 
 
Still too scared to go down by himself without holding my hand. 
 
Ahh, good times.  Grateful.  

No comments:

Post a Comment