This was the kiddos’ first year at Bible School. They both LOVED it. Joel stayed in the nursery where I’m pretty sure all he did was eat chicken nuggets and get spoiled! He had some difficulty when I dropped him off each night, but seemed like he had an enjoyable time otherwise.
E had her mommy as a teacher. I so enjoy teaching my precious girl at home, but I am not gifted as a teacher for pre-schoolers. That’s not my thing. I don’t enjoy it. It exhausts me. Give me teenagers ANY day! All that to say, I really tried to NOT be the preschool teacher for VBS. I wanted to help my hubs with the youth. But, no one else could, so it fell to me.
I had a blast! Never mind all that whining. I had four girls and one boy (not pictured—the only day I brought the camera was the only day he missed!)
This is E’s best little friend from Plum Creek. They adore each other.
We did Bible story time, had lots of oreos, did some fun crafts and activities like the bubbles and had some singing. E learned Deep and Wide and is still talking about it! And the theme for the week was Trust God. No matter what, Trust God!
No comments:
Post a Comment