This was the picture I got when I said, "Eliah, show Mommy your baby!"
Thursday, August 5, 2010
A New Baby Doll
A few weeks back, we got Eliah a new baby doll! This is Eliah's first doll that doesn't just have stuffed arms and legs. It's her first big girl baby doll. She LOVES it. I was on a mission to find a baby that would look a little more like her baby brother or sister will look. It was a bit eye opening to find that there just aren't many brown babies out there. I finally found this one and it was just what I was looking for! E hardly put her baby down for the first few days... And now, Brown Sugar Baby goes with us almost everywhere. Eliah reads to her baby, feeds her baby, kisses her baby, washes her baby's face... It is so sweet to watch her pretend to be a little mommy!
This was the picture I got when I said, "Eliah, show Mommy your baby!"

This was the picture I got when I said, "Eliah, show Mommy your baby!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment