We are now a one vehicle family! Whoo hoo! We said good-bye to our minivan yesterday! With Tony only working literally half a mile from our house, we really felt like we would be able to get by with just one car. So far, so good! Tony borrowed a bike from Miguel and will ride it on the nice days, and Eliah and I will take him to work on the yucky days.
We've had the van on craigslist for about 3 months now, and had lots of lookers, but no takers. Well, last Friday morning, I was driving to my job and as I was thinking that it was okay that we hadn't sold it. I mean, we do use it. I had made it as far as Tony's work (.5 miles away) and was thinking that God just wanted us to keep it for some reason and coming to terms with that, and the phone rang! It was a guy about the van. He was really interested and then by Tuesday we had it sold!
So good-bye, old van. You served us well for the 7.5 months you were part of our family! We probably will not even miss you. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment